Friday, January 27, 2012

Words I stole from Someone else

I've been hurt before
and I'm afraid to speak out
What's on my mind.
I believe you're just like me
but, somehow, I know
this time all the magic
Will come true.
This time, it's real. 
---------------------------
Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. 
There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm not good at relationships
I always manage to find the flaws
Sometimes in Others
But mostly my own.
I foretell the ending
then go and create the cause
save myself
and end up alone. 
--------------------------
One day you're going to want her back. That girl that knew she wasn't perfect, but tried to be just for you. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, and loving you was the only way she could. The girl who knows your every flaw, but still values them as much as she does your strengths. That girl that still can't bring herself to hate you, even though you probably deserve it. The girl that you should have, but you don't. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
A heartbreak is a blessing from God. 
It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one
----------------------
NEVER allow yourself to become so desperate that you end up settling for far less than you deserve.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So this is my life, and I want you to know that I'm both happy and sad 
and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
-----------------------------------------
So I guess we are who we are for a
a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll
never know most of them. But even 
if we don't have the power to choose
where we come from, we can still
choose where we go from there. We
can still do things. And we cant ry to
feel okay about them. 
----------------------------
Imperfection is beauty
Madness is genius, 
and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. 
--------------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are



No comments:

Post a Comment